A valid visa is required for all citizens of UK no matter where they are. Fortunately, it is much easier these days for Uk passport holders to apply for visa to Vietnam as there are two available ways to go about this matter.
If you are UK passport holder currently residing in Singapore and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do so in two ways:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival with Vietnamvisa.sg
Vietnam visa on arrival is often preferred for its convenience, especially by those who live far away from Vietnam Embassies and do not wish to send their passports away via post.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- Original passport: No Passport sendoff required
How does Vietnam visa on arrival work?
You first visit our Vietnamvisa.sg and then fill in the secure Vietnam visa application form, you will then get your visa approval letter via email within 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) after your payment of service fee. Take this letter, attached entry and exit form, your passport, 02 photos and some dollars as stamping fee to get on your flight, you will get your Vietnam visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can also choose to apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore whose contact details are as following:
- Address: 10 Leedon Park St., SINGAPORE 267887
- Phone: (65) 64625994
- Office hours: Mon – Fri 8.30am – 12.00pm | 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Visa Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am – 12.00 noon
With visa at Embassy:
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Original passport: Your original passport required to be submitted together with your visa application
Before applying for Vietnam visa, you must:
- Make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages
- Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those traveling to Vietnam by air ONLY.