How to apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival from Singapore?
Visa on arrival – the visa picked up at arrival airport – is applicable to travelers coming to Vietnam by air.
Visa on arrival is a special advantage for those who live far from the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in their countries. The applicants neither have to go to the Embassy nor have to send out the passport.
By using this way of getting Vietnam Visa online in Singapore, one only needs 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day (urgent processing) or only 4 working hours (super urgent service – see Super Urgent Service) to get a pre-approval letter for tourist visa or 7 working days (normal processing) or 3 working days (urgent processing) to get a pre-approval letter for business visa issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. The letter is an official permission to get on flights and get actual visa stamped onto their passports upon arrival at Vietnam international airports.
How to get pre-approval letter and visa?
- Follow there simple steps in the Online Application Form, fill in the secured form, make payment for service fee
- Wait for 1 – 2 working days (tourist visas) or 7 working days (business visas) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email
- Print the approval letter out together with an entry and exit form (also attached in the email). Fill in the entry and exit form in advance (to save time at the arrival airport) and prepare 01 passport-sized photo
- Bring visa approval letter, photo, filled Entry and Exit form and required amount of money for stamping fee (USD is recommended) with you to get on your flights
- Get your visa stamped at Vietnam airport checking point by showing all prepared to the in-charge officer.
- Before you apply, please check carefully if your nationality is included in the visa exemption list or is not yet to be supported with visa on arrival per the Government policy.
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, applicants have to make sure that his/her passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For further information, please visit application process or contact us at:
- Please kindly contact Vietnam-visa.com Client Support Center at: (International charges will be applied)
Tel: +84.2473.005.333 (ext. 224 or 235) | Hotline: (+84) 946.583.583
- Service hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm | Saturday: 8:30 am – 12:00 am (GMT +7)
- Support Online
Client Support: [email protected]
Request: [email protected]
Feedback: fee[email protected]
- Office Address: 23rd floor, Vinaconex 9, Pham Hung, Me Tri, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Apply visa at Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
In case you plan to travel to Vietnam by land/sea or would like to obtain a full stamped visa on your passport before departing for Vietnam, you are advised to contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy for detailed procedure. It may take you 2-5 working days to get Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Singapore.
Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore, Singapore
- Address: 10 Leedon Park St., SINGAPORE 267887
- Phone: (65) 64625994
- Fax: (65) 6462 5936
- Office hours: Mon – Fri 8.30am – 12.00pm | 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Visa hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 12.00pm (noon)