How to get Vietnam visa for Indian in Singapore
Singapore is a developed country and very attractive to tourists. Moving from Singapore to Vietnam is very convenient, so many visitors, including Indian tourists tend to fly directly to Vietnam for traveling from Singapore. This article will guide you how to apply for Vietnam visa for Indians in Singapore.
► See How to get Vietnam visa for Indians regardless of where you are, click here: Vietnam Visa guide for Indians.
Citizens of India entering Vietnam need to apply for entry visa. There are 03 ways to apply for visa to enter Vietnam:
- To apply for entry visa at the Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore
- To visit the government website to obtain an e-visa.
- To apply for a visa to enter Vietnam at the airport
To apply for a visa, you will need:
- 02 portrait photos 4x6cm
- Valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
1. Applying for a Vietnamese visa at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Singapore
If you are Indians living or traveling in Singapore, you can go directly to the Vietnam embassy in Singapore to apply for entry visa to Vietnam.
- Address: 10 Leedon Park, Singapore 267887
- Phone: (+65) 64625938
- Fax: Office: (+65) 64689863
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: vnembassy-leedonpark.mofa.gov.vn
How to apply for entry visa at the Embassy of Vietnam
- Fill in the correct information in the form and submit it directly to the embassy, or mail it to the embassy (if sent by post, it must be accompanied by a stamped envelope and the address of the recipient).
- The Embassy shall process the application and return the result within 03 working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier.
- If you require a visa earlier than the prescribed time (within 24 hours), you will need to pay an additional application fee.
Note: Applying for a visa at the Embassy may take up to 7 working days, and you must arrive at the Embassy at least 2 times. The fee will not be refunded if you are not successful in applying.
2. Applying for e-visa to Vietnam
India is included in the list of 46 countries that have been granted electronic visa applications through the government’s website.
To register for an electronic visa, you will need:
- To have a valid passport with a valid duration of at least 6 months, 01 photo (4cm x 6 cm).
- To travel to Vietnam by air, by road, by sea.
There are 2 options based on the purpose of your visit:
- Vietnamese electronic visas for business purposes, with a term of 30 days.
- Vietnamese visas for tourism purposes, with a term of 30 days.
To apply for an electronic visa, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the government website at: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn.
- Fill out the personal information on the form and follow the instructions
Note: You will have to pay a fee of 25 USD in advance and will not be refunded if the application is not successful. And you can apply for this kind of visa for tourism purpose only and it is valid for 30 days with single entry only.
3. Applying for a Vietnam visa on arrival
- Go to https://www.vietnam-visa.com/ and fill in personal information form.
- Pay the service fee as directed.
- Get your approval letter via email.
- Print the letter.
- Present it at the airport of arrival in Vietnam and pay the stamping fee to get visa stamped.
The application for entry visa at the airport (Visa on arrival) has two types:
- Tourist Visa: 1 month or 3 months
- Business Visa: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year
– You can only apply for a visa at the airport if you enter Vietnam by air.
– You will have to pay a stamping fee at the airport.
– The success rate of this method is quite high, at 99.98%.
In general, the most convenient way to get a Vietnam visa for Indian from Singapore is visa on arrival. It saves a lot of effort and time. You can find its full details at How VOA works. Wish you quickly get a visa and have a fun trip to Vietnam!