With Vietnam visa on arrival, the visa applicants must prepare two photos to get visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam (one is glued on the entry and exit form and the other will be presented if needed). Following are regulations regarding photos for visa on arrival:
- Photographs must be passport-sized, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white. They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.