As you may know, all Hong Kong passport holders need a valid visa for Vietnam, except they travel directly to Phu Quoc Island from a foreign country, stay there for no more than 30 days and leave it for a foreign country.
- Apply via Vietnam Embassy in Singapore;
- Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival;
How to obtain Vietnam visa in Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
- Step 1: Download the Vietnam visa application form at website of Vietnam embassy in Singapore, fill it out, attach it with photo
- Step 2: Travel to the embassy, submit visa application, original passport and other documents as required by the embassy.
- Step 3: Pay for visa fee.
- Step 4: Travel back home and wait for visa application processed by the embassy.
- Step 5: Travel back to the embassy to pick up full visa for Vietnam.
Here are contact details of Vietnam embassy in Singapore:
- Address: 10 Leedon Park St., SINGAPORE 267887
- Phone: (65) 64625994
- Fax: (65) 6462 5936
- Email:[email protected]
How to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Follow there simple steps in the Online Application Form, fill in the secured form, make payment for service fee
- Wait for 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email
- Print the approval letter out together with an entry and exit form (also attached in the email). Fill in the entry and exit form in advance (to save time at the arrival airport) and prepare 01 passport-sized photo
- Bring visa approval letter, photo, filled Entry and Exit form and required amount of money for stamping fee (USD is recommended) with you to get on your flights
- Get your visa stamped at Vietnam airport checking point by showing all prepared to the in-charge officer.
Both these ways of visa application provide you with a valid visa, so using which way is your choice.