Vietnamvisa.sg takes a great honor to announce that lower stamping fee which was announced under the Circular No. 157/2015/TT-BTC by the Ministry of Finance has been officially applied since November 23, 2015. According to the Circular, the current stamping fee is:
- US $25 for a single entry visa; and
- US $50 for a multiple entry visa valid for three months.
It is an decrease of up to 47% compared to their previous amount of US $45 and US $95 respectively.
With this deduction, application for Vietnam visa on arrival is not only simple but also economic.
How simple application for visa on arrival to Vietnam is?
Application for visa to Vietnam is never easier than today thanks to introduction of Vietnam visa on arrival. With this way of application, travelers will neither need to travel across a long distance to reach the embassy nor need to send their passport away by post. They only need to have a device with internet and complete following three simple steps online and then get visa stamped onto passport upon arrival at the airport.
- Step 1: Submit online application form via
- Step 2: Check information and make payment of service fee online;
- Step 3: Check email within 1 or 2 working days and receive visa approval letter as an official permission to board flight, get visa stamped and stay in Vietnam for a certain period of time.
After these above 3 steps are completed, the visa applicants only need to pack their luggage, go to Vietnam and get visa stamped at Vietnam airport.
Is it simple enough for you to make your own decision?