For Singaporean tourists who will have an upcoming trip to Vietnam, they may consider if Vietnam visa is needed for Singaporean. Fortunately, a Vietnam tourist visa is not required for Singaporeans for their stay of up to 30 days in Vietnam. It is fine to go if the term of your stay in Vietnam is just 30 days at maximum.
In case you wish to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, please apply for a tourist visa with extended duration of stay. Getting a Vietnam visa for Singaporean have been made much easier these days as there are two different ways: applying visa on arrival or at Vietnam embassies.
For the former kind, the Vietnam Immigration Department will issue a visa approval letter with your name on it stating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam on a specified date. After that, you will have the visa stamped onto your passport at the arrival airport. If you apply for visa at Vietnam embassies, the visa stamp will be on your passport when they send it back to you. You can refer a step – by – step guidance to apply for visa here: https://www.vietnam-visa.com. You can refer the specific steps below:
- Firstly, Access to https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html, and complete the form here (no document is required);
- Then, review to make sure all information is correct, and make payment of service fee online;
- After that, wait for 2 working days (for normal service to get tourist visa) to get visa approval letter delivered to email together with detailed guide to pick up full visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport;
- Finally, get visa stamped upon original passport at Vietnam arrival airport
For Visa at Vietnam Embassy, there are the typical procedure and documents to obtain Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam embassy, with the processing time for 1 visa is normally 4 – 5 working days:
- Firstly, download the application form on embassy website, fill it out and attached it with a photo;
- Prepare all necessary documents including application form, original passport, photos and visa fee and others as required by the Embassy;
- Drop by the Embassy to submit application documents and pay for visa fee;
- After that, get Appointment Letter;
- Finally, travel back to the embassy on the appointed date on Appointment Letter to pick up original passport and visa.
By following the two ways of getting visa, it is much simpler to have the permission to get into the beautiful country for your next trip!