All Singaporean passport holders do not need a Vietnam visa for every of their stays in Vietnam for no more than 30 days.
The questions are?
1. Do Singaporeans need a Vietnam visa if they have multiple stays in Vietnam whose duration is less than 30 days?
The answer is NO. They are entitled to 30-day visa exemption for every stay in Vietnam.
2. Do they need a Vietnam visa if their single stay in Vietnam is more than 30 days?
The answer is they SHOULD. Even they can enter Vietnam with Vietnam visa exemption and then get it extended when they are in Vietnam. But it is rather difficult and costly. If this is the case, applying for a 3-month single entry visa is a wise choice as it is less time-consuming and cheaper.
3. Do they need a Vietnam visa if they have multiple stays in Vietnam within 3 months, and two of which last for more than 30 days?
The answer is also they SHOULD apply. As in the second case, they also can enter Vietnam with Vietnam visa exemption and then get it extended when they are in Vietnam. But it is rather difficult and costly.
If this is the case, a 3-month multiple entry visa is highly recommended.
However, the procedure for 3-month multiple entry visa has been changed. And currently, not all travel agents can support Singaporeans traveling to Vietnam by air to get a 3-month multiple entry visa for Vietnam, but Vietnamvisa.sg can and can do it in a very simple way.
To apply for this kind of visa, travelers will need to:
- Fill out the online form at http://vietnamvisa.sg/request-form-for-3-month-multiple-entry-visa/;
- Make payment of service fee via the link sent to email;
- Receive visa approval letter for 3-month multiple entry visa via email;
- Get full visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa in Singapore, feel free to contact us.