If you are Canadian citizen currently residing in Singapore and you don’t know how to get Vietnam visa, please don’t worry. As reported by Vietnamvisa.sg, any Canadian citizens may have two options to obtain a visa for Vietnam regardless of where they are.
1. Firstly, going directly to Vietnam Embassies in Singapore to apply for a visa and after 3 to 5 working days, you will get a visa on hand.
2. Secondly, applying for Vietnam visa on arrival with few steps if you travel to the country by air:
- Access to booking form at Vietnam visa on arrival website
- Fill your detail information about application form
- Make a payment for service fee
- Get approval letter via email within 2 working days at maximum, prepare needed documents and stamp visa Vietnam at Vietnam Immigration Counters of Vietnam International Airports.
This second option may save you a lot of time. But please note when using Vietnam Visa on arrival:
- Your passports have at least 6 months validity
- Your will enter via any of Vietnam International airports
- Check carefully your information after receiving approval letter at once via email
With further information related to Vietnam visa on arrival, please contact and send us via [email protected].