It is very fortunate for those who wish to contact the Vietnam embassy in Hong Kong to apply for Vietnam visa as there is one of such offices in the country.
Its address is:
- Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, HONG KONG, CHINA
- Phone: (852) 2591 4517
- Fax: (852) 2591 4524
- Email: [email protected]
It will cause no problem if your place is just near to the embassy. It causes difficulty if you live far from the embassy. Why you have to be stuck in this when you have an easier way to obtain a valid visa for Vietnam. It is called Vietnam visa on arrival.
There are 3 reasons why you should choose this kind of visa:
Its application requires you no travel at all. It means that whether you live near or far the embassy, no problem arises from distance at all. To apply for this kind of visa, you only need a device with internet access to submit visa application form and get visa approval letter via email, a place to print your visa approval letter. No more.
Not requiring as much information as application for Vietnam visa at embassy, application for Vietnam visa on arrival requires applicants to provide as little information as position. It includes:
- Contact information (name, email and phone number)
- Visa information (visa type, purpose of visit and proposed duration in Vietnam);
- Applicant information (full name, date of birth, gender, passport number, passport expiry date and nationality).
The whole process to obtain a visa on arrival is described as following:
- Step 1: Fill out online Vietnam visa application
- Step 2: Make payment of service fee.
- Step 3: Receive visa approval letter via email within 1 or 2 working days.
- Step 4: Get visa stamped at entry point in Vietnam airport.
3. Application for many travelers in the same form
Upon applying for Vietnam visa online, you can add as many travelers to your order as you like, so it may save your time spent to fill out offline form at embassy in which you have to provide information of each. So you have to repeat a lot of shared information (visa type, visa duration, purpose of visit) for several times or need many people to complete their own form.
These are 3 reasons why you should choose visa on arrival when applying for Vietnam visa in Hong Kong. Be a smart traveler with the best choice.